Помощь - Поиск - Пользователи - Календарь
Полная версия этой страницы: Говорим на английском
Интернет форум с оплатой за сообщения > Общение > Говорим обо всем! > Учёба
Alina
Hello!
This topic has been specifically designed to communicate in English. Write your messages only in English. Violation of this provision subjects will be severely punished.
So, let's begin..
Anybody here speak English?
lillianara
Хотелось бы выучить анг язык в идеале, а то слово там, слово здесь...
Штраф от Alina
Нарушение Правил темы п. 10

rammyck
What's on this forum no one speaks English? mellow.gif
Alina
Цитата(rammyck @ 4.11.2010, 22:01) *
What's on this forum no one speaks English? mellow.gif

I do not know. Perhaps this is so.
rammyck
Цитата(Alina @ 5.11.2010, 2:57) *
I do not know. Perhaps this is so.

On what topic talk my friend?
Alina
I think we will talk about different topics. The main thing that it was in English.
rammyck
How do you like the new law does not permit to sell beer after 21 hours?
Alina
Цитата(rammyck @ 7.11.2010, 11:37) *
How do you like the new law does not permit to sell beer after 21 hours?

Oh, I have not even heard of this before. Thank you for saying. But I am a little interested, I'm from that just was not injured. And you? Do you like beer?
rammyck
No, I do not like beer, and vodka. I SXE know who they are?
Alina
Цитата(rammyck @ 8.11.2010, 23:57) *
No, I do not like beer, and vodka. I SXE know who they are?

Excusme, what? shok.gif What do you mean saying "SXE"?
rammyck
Цитата(Alina @ 12.11.2010, 3:18) *
Excusme, what? shok.gif What do you mean saying "SXE"?

SXE=Straight Edge russian_roulette.gif
Alina
Цитата(rammyck @ 12.11.2010, 17:35) *
SXE=Straight Edge russian_roulette.gif

This to me nothing says. hunter.gif
rammyck
These are people who do not use drugs, do not smoke or drink alcohol.
And to what subculture you belong?
Alina
Now I see. I'm somewhere in between, on the brink of all subcultures biggrin.gif
rammyck
Well, since I started talking about the subculture. Which subculture do you feel about negative?
Alina
I know nothing on this subject, never even conceived, I'm not interested.
rammyck
Suggest a topic for conversation, and then I ask, and you are responsible
Alina
I want to ask, where have you been studying English?
rammyck
Basically I studied English in their school. But then my parents sent me to training courses. And where are you learning English?
Alina
In school and college, I studied German. Then attended English language courses and worked with a tutor.
Mailo
Yes, I do.
Alina
Цитата(Mailo @ 7.12.2010, 0:06) *
Yes, I do.

Then join our discussion and tell us where you learned English..
rammyck
What is the weather in your city?
AlexZardoz
The weather in my hometown of Melitopol (Ukraine) is awful and boring. You may probably know what I mean: cold, wet and uncomfortable.
Alina
Цитата(AlexZardoz @ 25.12.2010, 23:01) *
The weather in my hometown of Melitopol (Ukraine) is awful and boring. You may probably know what I mean: cold, wet and uncomfortable.

I see. And we have New Year's Eve promises to be no snow. Rains, the temperature +
AlexZardoz
I see, the same promises are in our town: +9-11, rains (yesterday it's raining cats and dogs). So, Ney Year's Eve is promised to be "funny & happy".
Alina
Цитата(AlexZardoz @ 26.12.2010, 11:15) *
I see, the same promises are in our town: +9-11, rains (yesterday it's raining cats and dogs). So, Ney Year's Eve is promised to be "funny & happy".

Yeah, funny. But we want to experience the New Year in the form of snow and frost. One can only hope that 2011 will appreciate our good winter weather.
Аленушка
Here's wishing you more happiness
Than all my words can tell,
Not just alone for New Years Eve
But for all the year as well.
A New Years toast to love and laughter
and happily ever after
A health to you,
A wealth to you,
And the best that life can give to you
skyderskynet
Hello everyone, can i join to your small english room?
VitrOn
Well, yes, everyone can use a translator, and the theme is only on a need to write
P.S.sorry for bad english
Disturbia1337
I have a problem with my English teacher.When he comes into the class,everybody say "Good morning,our teacher!" She says "Sit down,please"
Then she says "please,come to my table!" I didn't do my homework,so I remain sitting.And then she says "I SAY PLEASE COME TO MY TABLE!",and I'm very afraid.
What can I do?Help me,please!
Alina
Цитата(skyderskynet @ 24.1.2011, 23:50) *
Hello everyone, can i join to your small english room?

Of course, come join us! Welcome! smile.gif

Цитата(VitrOn @ 25.1.2011, 0:00) *
Well, yes, everyone can use a translator, and the theme is only on a need to write
P.S.sorry for bad english

Topic created in order to practice in real language, more to read and write in English. But of course if you want you can use different translators.

Цитата(Disturbia1337 @ 29.1.2011, 17:18) *
I have a problem with my English teacher.When he comes into the class,everybody say "Good morning,our teacher!" She says "Sit down,please"
Then she says "please,come to my table!" I didn't do my homework,so I remain sitting.And then she says "I SAY PLEASE COME TO MY TABLE!",and I'm very afraid.
What can I do?Help me,please!

First, do not write in capital letters, it is prohibited by the rules of this forum. Second, learn the lessons given and then you can safely answer the teacher and you will not have anything to fear.
Disturbia1337
Thanks for help!
Alina
Цитата(Disturbia1337 @ 13.2.2011, 0:31) *
Thanks for help!

Don't mention it. Glad to help. But the next time to express their gratitude to use the button "Thank you".
rammyck
Trying to revive the topic will also ask the following. Who among the members of the forum was in England?
Alina
Цитата(rammyck @ 10.6.2011, 22:51) *
Trying to revive the topic will also ask the following. Who among the members of the forum was in England?

An attempt to revive the topic is not bad, but I think that there are few people who have been in England.
AveryTay
People who have been in England respond please!
Alina
Цитата(AveryTay @ 27.6.2011, 23:18) *
People who have been in England respond please!

I have not been to England, but hope to visit this wonderful country.
anessteisha
England is the largest and the richest part of GB. Its’ capital is london. the biggest industrial cities are london, liverpool, birmingham, manchester, and other interesting cities as york, chester, oxford, and cambridge.

Stonehenge is one of the most popular prehistoric places in england. It is situate in the south-west of england. It is a circle of enormous stones (4 meters high) 80 meters across. why it was built—is a mystery. however, there are suggestions. one explorers say that it used to be an ancient observatory (there some astronomic sence in the position of stones), others—a temple and so on.

EPrit
Without any doubts England is a country to visit. It's impossible to understand the country without being there. British people are quite different from what we think about them. Lovely,hospitable, friendly. And they are always ready to help
samira-89
Какой иностранный язык считается самым красивым?
HowardSnow471
Уж не знаю, какой язык считается самым красивым, но могу точно сказать, что английский язык наиболее необходимый в современном мире, поэтому всегда стараюсь совершенствовать свои навыки в нём. Я занимаюсь с репетитором индивидуально, а то при самостоятельных занятиях, очень сильно проседает мотивация, со временем. Лично я занимаюсь с репетитором, и время от времени читаю различные мотивирующие фразы на английском.
Для просмотра полной версии этой страницы, пожалуйста, пройдите по ссылке.
Форум © 2001-2024IPS, Inc.